- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, or to provide our products and services.
AMGSP generally collects information for the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions and communications. Personally-identifiable information such as name, address, e-mail, purchase details, and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as a necessary part of transactions and its attendant history. AMGSP may need to share some of this information with fulfillment houses, credit card/check clearing houses, and other similarly-situated third parties as a requirement to complete a transaction.
- To provide service and support.
- User inquiries and requests for information.
- To provide useful marketing information. We may use contact information from you to provide timely and relevant notices of corporate events, product releases, updates, and service developments.
- To authenticate your identity.
- To issue you an SSL certificate.
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement authorities.
AMGSP will provide you with reasonable access to your Personal Information that we hold and will undertake reasonable steps to enable your correction, amendment, or deletion of information demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
AMGSP will take reasonable precautions to ensure your Personal Information is protected from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.